Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. Getting away _is what I am planning to do next weekend_.

2. _A good breakfast is what you need_ to start your day off right.

3. Coffee, tea or _me, do you remember that book?__.

4. _I don’t like artificial sugar _ in place of _real sugar_.

5. The lights _are always bright downtown_.

6. _Money sure can buy_ happiness.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _doing these silly memes_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a support group and having dinner with some friends afterward_ and Sunday, I want to _get out and do something_!

2 comments:

  1. I agree that real sugar is the way to go! (Found your blog from Friday Fill-Ins)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that money can buy happiness. It can help, anyhow.

    ReplyDelete