Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another Day At The Cottage

I was planning to come home today after I had brunch with my cousins, but one Bloody Mary and a big meal made me sleepy so I decided not to drive home. It is a three hours drive and I thought that staying overnight was the best option.

We went to a restaurant right on Lake Sunapee called the Anchorage and for brunch, I had Lobster Eggs Benedict. You know me, anything with lobster on the menu I have to have. They were excellent!!!

Here are some photos that I snapped around the restaurant… However, do to technique difficulties there is only one. It seems like the memory card was corrupted some how. All the pictures that took but one did not come out, including the one of the family. Bummer.

The photo that did come out is of the dam for Lake Sunapee.

No comments:

Post a Comment