Friday, May 06, 2011

Saturday 9 Let’s Roll

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9 Let’s Roll



1. Where were you when you found out the bin Laden was killed? How did you find out?
I found out when I turned on the eleven o’clock news

2. One of your best friends turns out to be saying hurtful and untrue things behind your back. What would you do?
Ask them why. But then a again, if they were a best friend I doubt they would be saying things like that.

3. You instantly become a star. What is it that made you one?
My handsome looks

4. If you could be ANY sex symbol (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Marlene Dietrich, I love her sexy voice.

5. Where is your favorite place to eat out?
Gold Roc dinner, the food is cheap and plentiful

6. Are there any current (that began before 2010) television shows out there that you've watched regularly from the very beginning?
No, but I do like the Mentalist

7. When is it time to just let it ('it' can be whatever you choose) go? How do you know? What do you do?
Losing my best jacket last Saturday, everyone knows that I mad, so there is no point in continuing to vent.

8. Pimentos-- in Olives? Useless decorative effect? ...or something you maybe enjoy? ...and is there something you can only stare at and wonder about at the snack bar?

I like pimentos and they are good in a cream cheese roll-ups

9. Why do you think we as a civilization can't seem to get along with one another?
Religion and natural resources.

Now it’s off to bed, for tomorrow is graduation.

7 comments:

  1. Who is mylene dietrich? LOL!
    clavs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate at the Gold Roc yesterday. Small state...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those roll-ups are sounding pretty good....



    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/where-is-your-favorite-place-to-eat-out/

    ReplyDelete