Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. This week I _found to be very stressful waiting for the vote_.

2. _I have to bring back to the grocery store the empty bottle_ returns.

3. It's all about _fairness_.

4. _The holiday weekend calls for fun_ in the sun.

5. I demand _equality_.

6. _The tortured_ path, it's filled with _frustration_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I looking forward to hopefully will be _sitting in the Senate visitor gallery listening to the debate on our bill and watching it get passed_, tomorrow my plans include _driving up to the cottage_ and Sunday, I want to _de-stress from all this madness_!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have great weather at the cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like #5! I was looking forward to having some fun in the sun this weekend but, unfortunately, it's too hot down here. Hope you enjoyed your drive to the cottage!

    ReplyDelete