Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. I see _a light at the end of the tunnel_.

2. _Next year, we do not want to start from_ scratch.

3. They begin _to get on my nerves_.

4. _I would never have dreamed of this day_ so many years earlier.

5. This I know: _we will prevail_.

6. _I had spaghetti and meatballs _ for dinner.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _resting up_, tomorrow my plans include _doing a panel discussion in the morning at Wesleyan University and in the afternoon attending a baby shower _ and Sunday, I want to _relax and visit friends_!

Yesterday evening was a very emotional night for me as I watched the House of Representative debate on vote on the Anti-Discrimination bill and after over five hours of debate, the bill was passed a little before eleven o’clock with a vote of 77 Yays - 62 Nays

3 comments:

  1. Spaghetti and meatballs sounds good! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny - I kept thinking of the same thing for #3, but couldn't complete the thought. I like what you did! And now I'm starving after reading your Saturday 9!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana, I love that your fill-ins are so positive! Your weekend sounds relaxing and lovely - enjoy.

    ReplyDelete