Thursday, May 05, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. _The Mentalist _ is my favorite TV show (or movie) because _I like Robin Tunney , she is a good counter to Simon Baker _.

2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: _The truth will set thee free, thou shalt see _.

3. I am _going to bed early tonight_.

4. _I love_ long walks.

5. Take some time to _enjoy the beauty around you_.

6. _The soup_ needs a bit of _seasoning_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to Sturbridge to visit my brother and sister-in-law who came down from Maine for my graduation_, tomorrow my plans include _graduating_ and Sunday, I want to _wonder what’s next for me_!

2 comments:

  1. I love long walks, and I love 'the truth will set you free'! What a worthy book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've got an excellent weekend planned!! Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete