Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday 9: Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out



1. What is the most “down and out” that you've ever been?
When I didn’t get the slinky that I wanted when I was 7 years old it left an indelible mark and I have still have to buy one whenever I see it on sale!
I don’t know, you expect us to remember when we were depressed, that we keep some type of list?

2. Do you believe there is only one "right" religion?
No. what is important is that you believe. However, I will say that I don’t believe in religion that preaches hate.

3. If you could get back in touch with one person you've lost touch with, who would it be and why?
An old girl friend.

4. Has anyone ever held the key to your heart, but did not know it?
Yes, see the above answers.

5. If your lover cheated on you and profusely apologized, might you accept them back into your life?

Nope. They broke their word once, how can you trust them ever again?

6. Have you ever gone to work/school drunk or stoned? If yes, do tell.
No, just afterward, yes.

7. Who is your favorite relative?
Boy! Do you really want to start a fight in my family?

8. What annoys you most?
Tailgaters at 70 mph.

9. Tell us of one thing you used to do that you are not proud of.
I counted my chickens before they hatched.

3 comments:

  1. So how long have you been breeding chickens? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bud

    The problem was, they never hatched and I already sold them. There we a number of angry people who didn't have a chicken in their pot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been known to slam on my brakes when tailgated. What can I say- I need a new car :)


    Enjoy your weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/what-annoys-you-most/

    ReplyDelete