Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/



1. I love to _just day dream_.

2. _A hug_ and a smile.

3. It's how you _relax that makes all the difference_.

4. _How you did it_ don't tell me!

5. Well, would you _do it for a million dollars_.

6. _In my backyard, I can hear the_ spring peepers.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the graduation prom_, tomorrow my plans include _helping out at the Trans Health & Law conference__ and Sunday, I want to _relax and savory the fact that there is no more homework_!

Now I am off the National Association of Social Workers conference, where I’ll be giving my first professional workshop. I’m not nervous about giving the presentation, just that everything goes according to plan, that the video projector works, that I can get an internet connection, that…

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear all about your successful workshop!

    ReplyDelete