Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. For me, it was _a long journey to graduation_.

2. _Many items that I used to buy are not_ at my local supermarket.

3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard _the babble of the brook_.

4. _Go on a windjammer cruise up the Maine_ is something I always wanted to do.

5. When it was over, _I will have a hoodie_.

6. _At my school, classmates all younger than me _ but I never felt alone.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _writing my Capstone paper_, tomorrow my plans include _going to the coffee shop_ and Sunday, I want to _go walking if the rain stops early enough_!

3 comments:

  1. oh it's still raining in there? thought spring had already sprung

    mine's here

    ReplyDelete
  2. great Friday Fill-Ins - I love going to the coffee shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that graduation is right around the corner. Good luck with the Capstone paper!

    ReplyDelete