Saturday, March 05, 2011

Saturday 9: Medicate

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Medicate



1. Do you take a lot of medication?

Are you kidding? I rattle when I walk. Between taking hormone pills, hormone blockers, high blood pressure, cholesterol and my heart medication, I sometime find time to eat something besides pills.

2. Name one of your flaws and tell us about it.
I sometimes space out and get lost in thought.

3. Have you ever won first place? If yes, tell us about your victory!
Yes, twice. The first time for a science project, launch a mouse in a rocket and a photograph at a local fair.

4. Who is the last person to make you smile? What was happening?

The kids at my internship, they do the craziest thing.

5. Describe a time when you should have tried harder.
Losing weight

6. What are you best at?

Listening

7. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
Candis Cayne, she looks the way I wish I looked.

8. Name 3 things that you think are strange.
Believing in aliening – why would someone want to visit Earth
Believing in ghosts – when you’re dead, you’re dead.
Believing the world is going to end next year

9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past 12 months?
It was something that I did, that I will not do again (no it wasn’t bad, just a breach in etiquette).

3 comments:

  1. I share your "strange" answers. A mouse in a rocket? That must have been a LONG time ago :)


    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/name-one-of-your-flaws-and-tell-us-about-it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your "strange". Especially with the freaking 2012 thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not surprising your photo won a contest, all the shots you've shared on your blog are fantastic!

    And I agree with the 2012 thing being strange.

    ReplyDelete