Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. I love to go to _the cottage_ because _it is so peaceful there_.

2. _It is not the quantity_ it’s the quality!

3. The last thing I had to eat was _a slice of Key Lime pie_.

4. _Your co-operation_ is no longer essential.

5. Please take a moment to _read the manual_.

6. _Your instincts_ have brought you this far.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going out to eat with my class_, tomorrow my plans include _going to see the movie Metropolis_ and Sunday, I want have to _do my homework_! (Sunday is homework day)

3 comments:

  1. Your fill-ins made me laugh!! And your key lime pie made me hungry. :)

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah for Sundays being homework day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, these teachers keep on assigning homework.

    ReplyDelete