Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins




1. Oh gross! I thought it was _slice of meat and it was a mushroom_.

2. _In less than two months, graduating with my MSW_ will be off my bucket list!

3. No, _I will not get up that early_.

4. _I put all my_ heart and soul into the conference.

5. And then _I just want to go home and sleep_.

6. I can't forget _the phone number for the conference call tomorrow_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _sleeping because_, tomorrow my plans include _working at the conference all day_ and Sunday, I want to _recuperate_!

3 comments:

  1. Your #1 is cute..Happy fill-ins and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see no homework this weekend! Good luck with the conference.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the conference goes smoothly. I know you've put in a lot of time!

    ReplyDelete