Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Homework…

Having my homework on-line is nice because it saves money because I don’t have to buy as many books. It also saves money and time because in the past you either had to spend time in the library reading the assignment or spend money to copy it to take home to read. When it is on-line in pdf format, you just access the reading material on read it off you computer.

However, as I read the assignment, my computer goes “beep” when I get email and it is usually someone leaving a comment on Facebook. So I check it out and leave a few more comments and then my computer goes, “beep”, “beep”, “beep”, “beep”, “beep” because of all the comments that I left. Then next thing I know is that I only read a paragraph in a hour.

I get the most done during the morning because no one else is on Facebook then. Hmm… I think I'll go and play a game of solitaire.

1 comment: