Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Fill-ins 2011-08

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins 2011-08



1. Ooooh, I _saw that lobster was on sale at the local fish store_.

2. _The kids were play their Rap music_, I can't stand it!

3. How the heck did I end up with so many _single socks_.

4. _The New Britain Museum of American Art_ is one of my favorite places to visit.

5. I'm not a _person who likes tailgate other cars_, I'm not! (This is a hard one to answers, what did other write for this one?)

6. _To the very last drop_ it has to be good.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing _homework_, tomorrow my plans include _helping out at lobby training for the anti-discrimination bill_ and Sunday, I want have to _do more homework_!

3 comments:

  1. Number 5was hard for me too! It seemed a little bit whiny. Lobster sounds delicious! Makes me think of summer.

    Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe whiny, that's good :-) Guess you'll be having some lobster soon!

    ReplyDelete