Friday, January 21, 2011

Saturday 9: My Woman From Tokyo

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: My Woman From Tokyo



1. Have you ever been to Japan? If not would you like to travel there?
Nope and nope. I have no desire to travel outside of the U.S.

2. Have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing?
Nope.

3. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
Well kind of, we became friends afterward.

4. Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know?
Nope

5. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
Fifty First Dates.

6. What feature are you most insecure about?
My voice

7. What do you miss most about being young?

Being young.

8. Who is the most annoying musical artist EVER?
Any of the Rap musicians.

9. Have you ever applied for a job that was an internet hoax, asking for credit history and your social security number?
Nope, why do you ask? Have you?

8 comments:

  1. Hello from that little state just to the east of you. :) I found you via the Saturday 9. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people are saying "first 50 dates"... hmmm i think i'll have to watch it.

    have a great weekend :)
    stopping by from S9!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like rap music too.

    Happy S9

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so with ya on not leaving the US!

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/01/roadkill-3-million-for-30-seconds/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO with you on rap! Happy SAturday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answers. I miss the energy I had when I was younger, certainly something taken for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 50 first Dates! I bawl at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting #6. I haven't heard many people say that. I am self-conscious about my phone voice...I sound 5!

    ReplyDelete