Saturday, January 01, 2011

Friday Fill-ins #205

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #205

ffi

1. I feel _like I want to take a nap, I am not use to staying up to midnight_.

2. _A bottle of wine_ and song.

3. It's _technically the end of the decade, not the beginning_.

4. _A good reporter always in the first paragraph tells when, where_ and how it was happened.

5. On New Year's Eve _I celebrated with a bottle of sparkling grape juice_.

6. _To make a good New Year toast it takes a lot of_ practice.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _curling up with a book in front of the fire_, tomorrow my plans include _read and enjoy my vacation, my internship beings again on Monday _ and Sunday, I want to _go up to Old Sturbridge Village with a friend_!

1 comment:

  1. What a great weekend plan! Enjoy the last minutes of vacation.

    ReplyDelete