Friday, November 26, 2010

Saturday 9: Dark Lady

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Dark Lady



1. Have you ever been to a fortune teller? If yes, what happened?
Nope, I don’t believe in them.

2. How do you cope in an uncomfortable social situation?
Wow, that is a broad question, which can cover anything from burping at the Thanksgiving table to walking in on your college roommate having sex.
It all depends upon the social situation.

3. A genie appears (of course). She asks, “If you had 3 wishes but each took 3 years off your life, what would you wish for and why?”
I would ask for 10 more additional years, win the Powerball lottery for $300 million and 10 more wishes.

4. Would you rather lose your soul mate or never meet them at all?
I would rather lose a soul mate then never have met them.

5. What is the hardest thing that you have ever had to do?
Ha! Three guesses and the first two don’t count.

6. Have you ever had a miracle happen to you or your loved ones?
Nope, I don’t believe in them

7. Tell us about a quote that you can relate to. Why can you relate with it?
I have a number of quote that I like on my blog, down the right side of it. But my favorite quote ringht up on top of my blog.
"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
And we never even know we have the key"
Already Gone – Eagles

I carried shame and stigma around all my life and it wasn’t until I realized that inside me held the key to break out.

8. What personality trait has gotten you into the most trouble?
My shyness.

9. For those in The States, how was your Turkey Day? If not from the US, do you celebrate a day like Thanksgiving?
It was so, so… for something I rather not discuss here.

9 comments:

  1. hi, here for saturday 9 meme. nice post. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your #3 answer hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana, your favourite quote strikes a chord in me. Sometimes we allow ourselves to be miserable not knowing we can choose not to be.
    Nice answers to the meme. I hope to come back next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think about that Eagles quote too.
    Loved your examples of sticky situations :)



    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/are-you-one-of-the-elite-blue-bloods/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry your Thanksgiving was only so-so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have to use all 3 guesses! lol Enjoyed reading your answers. One miracle is YOU! : ) Have a great week Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I clicked on your blog and saw the name Diana and it startled me, it's my name as well, I just never meet women named Diana. Anyway, I wanted to ask, strictly out of curiosity and b/c I have never heard someone say this, why don't you believe in miracles?

    ReplyDelete
  8. MomisQueen...
    I believe that we make our own miracles. I believe that God doesn't need to prove His existence, you either believe in Him or you do not. If you do believe in Him then why do you need miracles.
    If someone is cured of cancer and if it is a miracle, why did God cure that person and not another? There are many good people in the world who have cancer, why would God just pick out one and not another. I believe he loves us all equally.

    ReplyDelete