Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday 9: Just What I Needed

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Just What I Needed



1. Who was the last person who entered your life and was just what you needed?
I don’t know, there has been a number of people who have entered my life in the last couple of years

2. What is one of your fondest childhood memories?
The summers we spent up in New Hampshire at a cottage that we use to rent on Lake Winnisquam


3. What would you like to be doing in 7 years?
Breathing

4. Tell us about a blogging pet peeve.
People who leave comments who rant about my facts being wrong and then they go off on a rant about something I didn’t write about.

5. Tell us about a general pet peeve.
People who slow down for an exit miles before the exit or pull on the highway doing 40mph

6. For one day, who would you like to trade places with?
Bill Gates, I would put some money in my saving account for the next day.

7. Where is your least favorite place to be?
In a room fill of strangers

8. What do you like about fall?
The leaves rustling under your feet.

9. If you or someone you know are chronically late, do you believe it's the result of poor planning or choosing to be late?
I am chronically late; I think it is from poor planning and kind of a left over subconscious rebellion against my father who was always very punctual.

5 comments:

  1. People who go too slow on a highway or busy street are the most dangerous drivers in my opinion.

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/the-male-with-the-biggest-you-knows/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Bill Gates answer--while you're Bill, toss a couple bucks my way, would ya??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Harriet about slow drivers being road hazards.

    Strangers make me uneasy especially if it's a room full of them.

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the leaves are just beautiful during fall

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take "breathing" in 7 years as well! I love the photo of you as a child. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete