Thursday, October 21, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #196

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #196

ffi

1. One of my strongest beliefs is _that the sun will rise tomorrow_.

2. _Now a days pumpkins are so_ huge!

3. The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so _I should have looked to the sky before I went walking_.

4. _A warm fire
_ is comforting to me.

5. I always thought I'd be _a fireman when I was little_

6. _The rain stopped_ and then I went outside to look at the full moon.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _relaxing_, tomorrow my plans include _talking about discrimination at a church in Manchester_ and Sunday, I want to _go walking_!

3 comments:

  1. A warm fire will absolutely be perfect. I've seen lots of pictures using this theme during Christmas. Comforting. Too bad, we don't need fire place here, since we don't have winter :)
    Have a nice weekend, Diana.. God bless
    Risma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great relaxing evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... do 4 and 5 go together? Just kidding! I love a warm fire, too. Especially now that the days are getting cooler.

    ReplyDelete