Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Saturday Six – Episode 334

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 334

1. What is the newest thing in your living room?

A photograph that my brother and sister-in-law gave me.

2. What’s the oldest thing in your living room?
See answer #1

3. Which painting or portrait means the most to you and why?
The photograph of my parents who have pasted away. I think the answer is obvious.

4. Which item given to you by someone else means the most to you and why?
It is the mantle, my father made it for me. He was past his prime when he made it and are several imperfection, but it is the fact that he made which make it so valuable.

5. Which item that you bought is the item you regret buying the most?
The recliner, my parents gave it to as a house-warming gift and they order a “tall” recliner and it is just too large for me. I feel like Lily Tomlin in the skit she did on the oversized rocker.

6. Which item is in the most need of replacement?

The recliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment