Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday 9: Just Like Me

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Just Like Me



1. Who in your life do you think behaves and thinks the most like you do?
I am one of a kind, and they broke the mold when they made me.

2. As a kid, were you ever wrongly accused (and punished, if it went that far) for something you didn't do? If so, what was it? What happened?

Always, my brother use to start the fights and I got blamed for them.

3. What about as an adult, were you ever wrongly accused for something you didn't do?? Do you think it's worse to be accused as a child or an adult? Why/why not?
Never as an adult. I think both of them causes physiological scares.

3. What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
Up until this summer I would have said that it was a thunderstorm back in my college days, but this summer storm topped that one. I was watching a cable channel when they broke in with a weather alert, that tornado was moving through the state (Yes folks, Connecticut does get 5 or 6 tornado a year). I turned to a local channel and they were showing the weather radar. They were showing the storm’s track and they said in fifteen minutes the tornado would be at this intersection…it was the intersection where I live! Whoa! The sun was out and there was no wind or anything and in about ten minutes the sky got dark and the wind started blowing, it was getting very nasty out, very quickly. It got very dark, it started pouring and hail was bouncing off my skylights, the lights were flickering and ran down into the basement. Then ten minutes latter, the sun was out.

4. If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be and why?
Canada, they have sane LGBT laws up there.

5. Instead of going to work Monday, if you could spend the entire day doing something else--any one or two things that you absolutely love doing--what would you do?
I would have headed up to the cottage in New Hampshire; the foliage must be great by now.


6. What sites (other than meme sites) do you use most to help you post on your blog?
Google news and Pam’s House Blend

7. Check out a post on your blog from six months ago (March 2010) and tell us what is different now about your blog and/or life?
There is no change, we are both still the same.

8. What was the last photograph you took?
Sunrise looking across the lake

9. Which fashion trend do you believe is the most horrendous and why?
Baggy pants for boys and platform shoes for girls. There are some areas that should never see daylight and platform shoes are deadly.

3 comments:

  1. Wow- amazing photo. I hope you post another one when there is more color.

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/she-went-straight-to-jail-did-not-pass-go-and-did-not-collect-200/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photography. I'm not good at all and it's probably why I appreciate it so much. That picture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baggy pants for boys--good call. I was watching a guy walk down the street the other day and the crotch of his pants was really at his knees. How can that be comfortable????

    ReplyDelete