Friday, September 03, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #192

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #192

ffi

Happy Labor Day weekend to all who celebrate it. And...here we go!

1. Family _is most important to me_.

2. _To find the house I was looking for, I had to drive_ back and forth.

3. I love a _stiff drink right about now_.

4. _Chili_ makes a good meal.

5. I've got the _next round of drinks_

6. _Another oil rig caught fire in the Gulf_: wth!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _being with the family at the cottage_, tomorrow my plans include _ being with the family at the cottage _ and Sunday, I want to _ be with the family at the cottage for the last weekend of summer_!

2 comments:

  1. hmm chilli..I love chilli too specially the vegetarian chilli prepared by my husband..

    happy friday to you..

    mine is up here

    http://moms-journey.com/2010/09/03/friday-fill-in-again.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good weekend at the cabin--the weather should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete