Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday 9: Little Miss Can't Be Wrong

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Little Miss Can't Be Wrong

1. Who was the last person you dealt with that felt that they could never be wrong?
I not going to name manes, but yes I do know a person like that.

2. Tell us about one person who is the most like you.

There is no one like me in the whole world, I am a unique.

3. What is something you really want right now?
To win the lottery.

4. What are you doing this weekend?
Going to a support group today and then to visit a friend tomorrow.

5. Are you in a good mood? If yes, Why?
No, school starts in two weeks and my internship the following week. It is going to be hard to get back into the grove again.

6. Do you have an ex that you are pretty sure thinks about you a lot?
Nope, no ex.

7. What's one thing you wish you could do but can't?
Win the lottery.

8. What's one trait you hate in a person?
Constant talking and monopolizing the conversation.

9. What's one thing you like to do alone?

Read.

4 comments:

  1. Shucks- you're not going to name names :)

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/did-ya-use-google-talk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you have a heavy course load with the internship? I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winning the lottery seems to be your theme today. Do you buy a lot of tickets?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison, I have one other class, but I have to write what are called "Process Reports" for my internship.

    Bud, no I usually only a ticket or two when I remember.

    ReplyDelete