Saturday, July 03, 2010

Saturday 9: Make Me Say It Again, Girl

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Make Me Say It Again, Girl



1. Do you feel that you need to keep repeating yourself when talking to a particular person?
No. I don’t understand why you would repeat yourself unless they are hard of hearing.

2. It's July. Do you have anything special planned?
Just go up to the cottage in NH

3. Who is your big celebrity crush?

I don’t have one, since I don’t care at all what celebrities do.

4. Tell us about a local restaurant you are sure we'd love.

Well, since I don’t know your taste in restaurants and right now I’m up in New Hampshire, I’ll tell you about two that I like. The first is the Hancock Inn, it is an old colonial inn that I like and the other is Daniel's which is a nice family style restaurant.

5. Tell us about the shyest person that you deal with regularly.

Myself.

6. What is your vision of heaven and hell?

It depends upon your point of view. I remember an old Twilight Zone show that was titled (if I remember correctly) “Heaven and Hell”. It was about a biker who was killed in a motorcycle accident and he went down a chute that was labeled “No deposit No return”. He ended up in a room with an old couple who were listening to Lawrence Welk, showing pictures of their grandchild and talking about the weather. They were in heaven and he was in hell. So it all depends on what you think it is.

7. What is your neighborhood like?
Up here at the cottage neighborhood it is mostly seasonal residents who come up here for a week or weekends. There are a few seniors who are snowbird, they live here in the summer and go south in the winter.

8. What's your favorite cook-out food?

Pork loin or London Broil.

9. When was the last time that you saw fireworks?
Up here in New Hampshire, it is legal to by fireworks so everyone is shooting them off. Tomorrow night around the lake, just about every cottage will be shooting them off. I like to go out in the boat and just sit in the middle of the lake watching the show.

3 comments:

  1. NH sounds wonderful!

    Enjoy your weekend.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/a-waitress-just-hit-me-%e2%80%93-punched-me-for-no-reason-%e2%80%9d/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fireworks from the middle of the lake--oh, how I miss going to camp in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Twilight Zone. I hope you have a great 4th, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete