Monday, July 05, 2010

I’m Back!

I just got back from our cottage in New Hampshire, my brother, sister-in-law, a couple of their kids with their kids and I (a total of 6 adults, 4 kids and three dogs) were up there for the weekend. Friday night it was nice and wasn’t too warm or humid but each day it was muggier. The water was too cold for me; however, the kids loved it.
Sunday night my brother shot off some fireworks and there were a number of other cottages around the lake that also shot off fireworks. In years past, I use to go out in our boat and watch the displays around the lake, but this year I just sat on the deck and watched ours and a neighbor's firework displays.
The sunset Sunday night was gorgeous…

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I can hear the kids laughing in the first one. :-)

    ReplyDelete