Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday’s Fill-ins #185

Janet’s Friday’s Fill-ins #185

ffi

1. This is what life does. It lets you _build your hopes and then it lets you down_.

2. _A beautiful sunset lets you_ appreciate the moment?

3. Upon reflection _I should never have said that_.

4. _It has been hot and humid_ for quite a long time.

5. Later, you wake up _with a snort_

6. _Someday I would like to sail_ to the far and boundless sea.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _being with some friends at the cottage_, tomorrow my plans include _floating around the lake in an inner tube_ and Sunday, I want to _floating around the lake in an inner tube_!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend at the Lake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sunsets. But sometimes, I can't stay too much under the sun due to extreme heat here in the middle east.

    Posted mine here. Have a safe weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again! Your weekend sounds great. I'm jealous! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete