Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Letters From the Sky
1. Do you believe that we will ever be contacted by beings from another planet?
No. Do I believe that there is life on other planets, yes. However, space is just so vast that I do not think that we will ever be contacted.
2. Have you or a family member ever traced your family tree?
Yes, as I have been tracing the family tree on Ancestry.com, I see that there are other links out there for my relatives. However, I am debating whether I was want to join the web-site because it is run by the Mormons and I just don’t know if I want to give money to the Mormons.
3. Did you ever consider an acting career?
"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages." - William Shakespeare
4. What is the funniest situation you’ve witnessed in a religious setting?
I don’t think that I ever saw a funny situation.
5. What's the first movie you remember ever seeing in a theater?
Oh come on now, do you really expect me to remember something that happened over 60 years ago?
6. What's the most difficult confession you've ever had to make?
Telling family that I’m a transsexual… see if you can beat that! There is probably nothing harder.
7. What is a city that you have visited and hated?
Any mega city. I don’t like crowds, I like to be able to see the sky at night.
8. Has anyone in your life been "they one who got away"?
Yes, and she is probably lucky and I am probably lucky also. It would have been a lot harder to transition if I had a family.
9. Why do you think the 10 foot duck walked into the bar on Thursday Thunks?
What does that have to do with the price pf beans?