Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Jumping Someone Else's Train
1. When was your last train ride?
Last year on June 27 to New York City and it was a disaster, you can read about it here.
2. How many foreign countries have you visited? Tell us about one.
One, Canada and I was probably around ten year’s old so I don’t remember much about the trip.
3. What do you always take with you on vacation?
Now? I take my laptop and mp3 player. Before computers I took a book along with me.
4. Tell us about something you've lost recently.
I don’t know if I lost anything recently. I thought I lost my purse, but it turned up under my car seat.
5. Do you prefer action packed vacations or relaxing ones?
A relaxing vacation not like the one I just came back from yesterday. You can read about it starting here.
6. How long will you wait in a check out line before abandoning your purchases?
It depends upon what I was buying and how much I wanted it.
7. How old do you wish you were?
I would like to be stuck at the age I am right now for maybe ten years. These are the best years of my life so far.
8. Do you consider yourself kind?
9. Tell us about your tattoos. Or if you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
I don’t like tattoos. I would never get a tattoo. I think that they get ugly as you grow older, they lose their color and definition.