Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #182

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #182



1. On vacation, I like _to sample the food from the region_.
2. _Some day I would like sail in a windjammer_ on the ocean.
3. One of my favorite vacation spots _are Ogunquit ME, Provincetown, MA and the lakes of New Hampshire_.
4. _I always have a hard time sleeping when there is a_ full moon.
5. Up, up and away _reminds me of the movie “Up”_.
6. Bananas _peppers are great on sandwiches_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _the coffee shop and hear some folk music_, tomorrow my plans include _seeing the movie “Word is Out” at the Hartford Gay and Lesbian Film Festival_ and Sunday, I want to _clean up the house and work outside_!

6 comments:

  1. I saw that movie Up it was nice. happy Friday Fill-ins...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with #1! When my friends and I backpacked around Europe, we made a pact to only eat local food everywhere we went. So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a foodie, too! My husband and I have been using the "Diners, Drive ins, and Divers" list to help us plan our vacation eating. We have gotten lots of great local treats that way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's "Dives" not Divers... (that would be an interesting new show...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got to watch Up. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all those places, too! Hadn't been to PTown in YEARS but I remedied that last week :-)

    ReplyDelete