Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Upside Down
1. When was the last time that you felt your world got turned upside down?
Hmmm… that is hard to say. It could mean many thing when you say the “world got turned upside down.” Maybe when my aunt died in March, all of a sudden we became the oldest generation.
2. Should the United States do more to help its own citizens before helping people in other countries?
Most definitely. In the U.S. 12.7% of the people live below the poverty level, which is for a family of three, $13,003 in annual income. Do you think that you could live on $13,000? (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services)
3. What was something you memorized for school and still can recall?
That was SOoo long ago. I just remember Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
I don’t remember any more then that.
4. With what types of people do you tend to associate?
Friendly, outgoing people
5. Besides blogging what is the last creative thing that you've done?
Take some photographs, I plan on going on a photo shoot with a friend shortly.
6. In nature, what outdoor activities do you enjoy the most?
7. When was the last time that you had a great belly laugh?
A very long time ago. It was at Real Art Ways and an author was reading from his book and he was talking about the time he got his chest waxed.
8. What kind of fashion-sense attracts you?
Casual, jeans and a top with sneakers.
9. What traits in others turn you off?
Pushy and talkative.