Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday 9: Lies

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Lies



1. When was the last time you lied and why?
I don’t lie very much, I did before I transitioned, but afterward I had no need to hide. I use to have to lie about where I went on vacation because I couldn’t say where I really went without “Outing” myself.

2. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you, where would you go and who would you take?
If I could move anywhere, I would move either to southern Maine or the Santa Fe area of New Mexico. I don’t know if I would take any particular friend, that is why I don’t because I have a whole network of friends and I don’t want to leave them.

3. What was the last thought before falling asleep last night?
It was about the party I’m going to tomorrow, I have to bring a dish and I was thinking what I needed to buy to make it.

4. What’s your favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?

I never gave it any thought

5. If you didn't have to work, would you? If you work from home, are there days you’d rather be in the workplace?
I am retired and yes, I do miss the workplace and the company of other people. That is the main reason why I do so much volunteer work, it is for social companionship.

6. What is a secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?

My secret beame public when I transitioned.

7. What’s a favorite movie that you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Since I don’t even have a favorite movie, I don’t have a secret movie.

8. What’s you favorite all time medical and why?

Hun? Medical what?

9. What’s the worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
When I broke off the relationship with my girlfriend, but maybe that was a good move. I might have married her and had children and that would have made my transition so much harder.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah really, who cares about the underwear?
    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/50-chilis-gift-card/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with #5, if I didn't have to work I would do a ton of volunteer work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think for #8 maybe they meant medical show. Like ER or Grey's Anatomy, or if you're up on the new things, Hawthorne. I love medical shows. I could be way off here, but that's what came to mind when I saw that incomplete question, lol.

    A Researcher of Life

    ReplyDelete