Friday, May 07, 2010

Saturday 9: Hey Jealousy

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Hey Jealousy



1. When was the last time that you got jealous?
I don’t think that I ever got jealous. It is a waste of energy.

2. At what point do you finally decide it's time to move forward with your life (like, major changes)? How do you know? What do you do?
For me it was lying on a bed in the emergency room thinking that I was having a heart attack and realizing that life was too short. What did I do? I became a woman.

3. When is it time to just let it ('it' can be whatever you choose) go? How do you know? What do you do?
I don’t think that you can set limits on something like this, you will know it when you know it.

4. How many times must someone push your buttons before you've just had enough? Why?
Once again, I don’t think you can say X number of times. Each person or circumstance will dictate the limits.

5. If I S/O were to cheat on you, could you ever see yourself giving them a second chance? Or a third?

No. They lost my trust and I would never marry someone who cheated on their spouse either.

6. What was the last thing that someone did that you were very grateful for?
I can’t remember. Maybe I would remember it later, but I can’t remember it right now. Its on the tip of my tongue (or in this case, mind) but all I remember was saying Wow! Thanks.

7. How much time do you spend online in a given weekday? What about the weekends?
Oh too much, but you must remember that I am retired and I am active in many organization and we keep in touch by emails. Also I do a lot of research for my blog articles.

8. How many online journals/blogs do you read regularly? What are some of your favorites and why?
Probably six or seven, see the list on the left side on my blog, the “Blog List”

9. What was the last major purchase that you made?

I bought a Mac PowerBook to give as a honorarium.

2 comments:

  1. You're so right about the waste of energy. I'm the same way.

    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/what-would-you-do-if-a-drugged-and-beaten-girl-appeared-in-your-hotel-room/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. I'm with you on #5.

    ReplyDelete