Thursday, May 13, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #176

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #176

ffi

1. I just had _another pizza and I ate too much_.
2. _What is the meaning of_ is.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: _”For this reason, Towers like Hali and now-ruined Tamontana stood apart from other human habitation”* _.
4. _Right now, Lobster Newberg_ tickles my fancy.
5. I was walking _back to the car when it started to rain_.
6. _The looks I get_ makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _the coffee house again_, tomorrow my plans include _making the Cream Cheese Tortilla Roll for Sunday’s party _ and Sunday, I want to _a party_!

*Zandru's Forge by Marion Zimmer Bradley and Deborah J. Ross

7 comments:

  1. Lobster Newberg! lurve!

    btw, i’m giving away a blog makeover worth up to $100 at my blog. you can join if you’re interested. just click on my name for details ;) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like pizza...happy FF! Mine is up.

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list Diana. That coffee house seems almost like your second home, ay? Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A colleague is reading Zandru's Forge and is loving it!

    Sounds like a great weekend planned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Diana -- a party? Where's my invite?! Ha ha... I hope it's GREAT! It's been raining here ALL DAY! My little one's tball game got canceled but I know my oldest will still have a football game tomorrow night (regardless). Good think he LIKES playing in the rain. Unfortunately... his 7 week old little brother wouldn't! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had fun reading your list.

    Have a great weekend. My fill-ins are up too.

    ReplyDelete