Friday, May 07, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #175

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #175

ffi

1. Salsa and _eggs for breakfast_.

2. _You got the food for the picnic_ and you've even got mustard.

3. By the time I get home _the frozen food will have melted_.

4. _The free samples_ is what I look forward to most when grocery shopping.

5. And I was dreaming _when I drove by my exit_.

6. _UConn ice cream_...is there anything else better?!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the coffee shop to listen to some folk music_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a conference in Norwalk and sitting at our organization’s table_ and Sunday, I want to _do nothing_!

3 comments:

  1. #5 made me laugh! I've done that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have to laugh that we have #4 the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree with kt moxie. i almost choked on my morning coffee. LOL!

    here from FFI!

    ReplyDelete