Friday, April 23, 2010

Saturday 9: I Want to Hold Your Hand

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: I Want to Hold Your Hand



1. What do you notice about other people's hands?
There size, how long their fingers are.

2. If someone was nosing around your house, what would you hope they wouldn't see?

I have nothing to hide, so I don’t care what they find

3. Do you think that the more stuff you own enhances your life or adds to your burden?
It is a burden, you have to store it some place.

4. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?

It was either Harry Potter or Star Trek

5. What do you have under your bed?

Dust.

6. What do you think your s/o or best friend would say about what makes you unique?
My drive

7. What's your current favorite TV commercial?
I don’t have one.

8. Who do you owe a phone call to?

I don’t owe a phone call, I’m owed a phone from a committee member that I’m working with on a project.

9. Do you know about my friend's new meme Wednesday Wickedness? Will you give it a try this week just for me? Please? :)
Nope, maybe. It depends on when I finish my term paper

2 comments:

  1. I had a hard time choosing a commercial I liked but then it came on tv and made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the new Star Trek. It was my first trip to the theater in over 2 years. Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete