Thursday, April 15, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #172

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #172


ffi

1. I'd like _lobster_. (If anyone didn’t know that then you haven’t beem reading my blog long enough!)
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is _going to the prom_.
3. Last night, I had _soup_ for dinner.
4. Sorry for the _burnt toast, the toaster just went on the frits _.
5. Can we _dance_ now?
6. One of my worst temptations is _eating_; _food is_ hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _doing homework_, tomorrow my plans include _working at the conference that I have been in the planning committee for the last nine months_ and Sunday, I want to _resting up after the conference_!

4 comments:

  1. love your answers!

    ...and good luck on the conference!

    mine's up too here

    xoxo,
    fickle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lively fill-ins Diana. You always sound "SO" busy.

    Mine are here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear what a success your conference is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, it's really hard to resist eating great foods!

    Happy FFI and weekend! My Friday Fill-Ins (4/17/10) :)

    ReplyDelete