Monday, March 22, 2010

Manic Monday #204

Lisa’s Manic Monday #204



What do you value most in other people?

The ability to listen. I think we all need someone that was can talk to and let off our stress

If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
Blue. I like the blue lights on Christmas tree and the blue strobes on police cars (as long as they are not behind me). I think it has a calming affect.

You have a 10 minute speech to give at a high school, what is it about?
Diversity, we are one of the diverse nations in the world. We were founded by immigrants (as we killed off the natives) from all over the world, from Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. We are a melting pot and we still are.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your responses, even though each was different than my own. Or more likely, because each was different. That's surely the beauty of diversity.

    My answers are here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the topic you chose for your ten minute speech.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like blue lights on Christmas trees, too :-)

    ReplyDelete