Monday, March 01, 2010

Manic Monday #202

Lisa’s Manic Monday #202



Were you considered popular in high school? Why or why not?
No, I was what you now would call a “Nerd.” I never cared about sports, you could always find me after school hanging out in the Science Club room.

How old are you in your dreams?
An adult, probably middle aged.

Did you ever run away from home? Why or why not?
Kind of, back when I was about 13 – 14, my parents were going down to Bridgeport to visit my father’s relatives and I ran away and hid so that I would have to go with them. I ran out into the woods and hid out for about an hour and when I walked back home, my parents were still there and boy was my father mad!
I just hated going down to visit them, all my cousins made me feel like a "fifth wheel", they just totally ignored me. Only one cousin took the time to talk to me, all the other usually took off and went somewhere when we went down there to visit, the were a clique.

2 comments:

  1. I think my brother felt the same way about going to see our relatives...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was fortunate to have a couple of cousins that I got along with. It made the family gatherings okay for me. I felt much more out of place at school.


    My Manic Monday

    ReplyDelete