1. What’s your least favorite part of the morning?
Waking up, it comes way too early. I usually wake up around 4:30 – 5:00, I don’t want to wakeup that time but that is when my internal alarm clock goes off.
2. Is there generally any day of the week that you usually sleep later than normal? If so, which day, and how often do you actually get to sleep in late?
No there isn’t. since I am retired any day is just like any other morning. Also my first class this semester begins at 2:30, last semester I had an 8:30 class and it was hard to get motivated to get there on time.
3. When the alarm clock first goes off, do you immediately get up, or do you take advantage of that snooze button?
I don’t set the alarm clock, but when I was working I usually woke up before it went off.
4. Do you sleep with the television on or off?
I go to sleep with it off. However, if I wake up in the middle of the night I sometimes turn it on and set the timer for 30 minutes. It helps me to get back to sleep.
5. Take the quiz: What Part of the Morning Are You?
You Are the Sun
You always wake up with a smile on your face. Even if you're tired, you're happy that you lived to see another day.
You feel especially perky when the sun is already up and shining. You are definitely solar powered.
You are optimistic and forward looking. Mornings may be tough sometimes, but you hardly even notice.
Just like the sun, you get up every day with little fuss or effort. There's work to be done, and you're ready to do it.
6. What’s the part of your morning you least look forward to every day?
Breakfast. I think I think about it too much.