Friday, February 12, 2010

Saturday 9: It's a Beautiful Morning

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: It's a Beautiful Morning



1. Are you a morning person?
Yes, unfortunately. I wish is wasn’t and I could sleep late.

2. Tell us of a news story that truly shocked you.

The power plant explosion, I sleep right through it. I was taking a nap because I was up at 5 in the morning (see above) and I woke up to the sound of car alarms going off on the street.

3. What was your very first job?

Summer job or regular job? My first summer job was with the state, taking inventory of state owned equipment in high schools around the state. My first regular job was for Pioneer Medical making the first portable EKG machines for ambulances.

4. What characteristics do you despise?

Hmmm… that is a hard question to answer. maybe holding a grudge. Get over it!

5. To where would you retire?
Since I am retired, I would to say right here in central Connecticut

6. Are you named after anyone?
Well, which name are you talking about? The name given to me at birth? If so then yes, I was named after our family doctor. The name that I gave myself, was a name that I liked.

7. How do you release anger?
I very rarely get angry, and when I do, I walk away.

8. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
No.

9. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My weight and my inability to lose it.

6 comments:

  1. Liked your answers!!~ You seem like a neat person, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weight is always a sucky issue. Happy Saturday, my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't sleep in for anything! Loved your name answer :)


    Have a great Saturday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/like-corn-on-firethanks-btw-are-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize you're that close to the explosion. That was such a scary story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers! I really cannot deal with grudge holders either. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm less than 10 miles from the plant.

    ReplyDelete