Monday, February 01, 2010

Manic Monday #199

Lisa’s Manic Monday #199



What was your best day of the week last week and why?

Saturday, because I went up to the museum in Springfield during the day and at night I played Bingo for a fundraiser for a local health clinic.

What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?

Lately, I would have to say around 18 hours. However, back in my college day probably 36 – 40 hours.

Is how old you look and/or how old you feel right now different from your actual age?
I look in my fifties and I feel like I’m in my late sixties. Hormones make your skin look younger.

2 comments:

  1. Back in my college days I stayed up for long stretches... I forgot about that when I was answering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't LOOK like you're in your late sixties LOL!

    ReplyDelete