Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday’s Fill-ins #164

Janet’s Friday’s Fill-ins #164



1. Johnny Weir, _who?_. (I had to google him in order to find out who he is.)

2. _I miss my favorite TV programs because of the_ 2010 Olympics.

3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud _was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." -Anais Nin_. (Hmm… where have I seen that quote before? ;-) )

4. _You can have some candy, but only_ if you get an urge.

5. Having sweet dreams _makes a sound night’s sleep_.

6. What does it take _to get something done around here?_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _writing a report for my Research Method’s class_, tomorrow my plans include _speaking at a local community college on trans issues_ and Sunday, I want have to _finish the report_!

P.S. I'm fighting a cold. Do you know how hard it is to write a paper, while battling a leaky nose and a sinus headache?

2 comments:

  1. It's tough to have such a big workload when you're sick! Hope you're feeling much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your cold goes away guickly!

    ReplyDelete