1. I know _they say that a ground hog can tell how long the winter will be, but I don’t believe it_.
2. _It seems like February_ the longest month. (Because I can’t wait until spring gets here!)
3. You can't help but _thank you for asking_.
4. _SPRING_; bring it on!
5. Where have you looked _in the refrigerator_?
6. _My cousin’s new CD_ is now available.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the same old coffee shop_, tomorrow my plans include _going to my cousin’s new CD release party (This is from another of her CDs)_ and Sunday, I