Thursday, February 04, 2010

Friday’s Fill-ins #162

Janet’s Friday’s Fill-ins #162

ffi

1. I know _they say that a ground hog can tell how long the winter will be, but I don’t believe it_.

2. _It seems like February_ the longest month. (Because I can’t wait until spring gets here!)

3. You can't help but _thank you for asking_.

4. _SPRING_; bring it on!

5. Where have you looked _in the refrigerator_?

6. _My cousin’s new CD_ is now available.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the same old coffee shop_, tomorrow my plans include _going to my cousin’s new CD release party (This is from another of her CDs)_ and Sunday, I want have to _do homework (transcribe an interview – Oh fun)_!

9 comments:

  1. Have a fun and amazing weekend. Visit mine too, it's my first time to join FFI. See you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny, February has the least number of days but seems like the longest for you? We don't have seasons where I live, so February is the shortest, no contest. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy Li'l bee you are. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't believe in groundhog either...
    please check My Friday Fill-ins

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes I am ready for spring as well please bring it on

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree completely about the groundhog theory!! I am also more than ready for spring!!

    Here are my answers, if you would like to check them out! Have a great wkend!

    http://cafeofdreams.blogspot.com/2010/02/friday-fill-ins.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow cool, I want to be with you on the cd release.. by the way, I love Spring too.. bring it on!

    Mine is here:
    My Friday Fill-ins

    Have a great weekends!... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a very fun weekend. Well, except for the homework.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't believe that little rodent can predict spring either.

    A CD release party sounds like fun. Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete