Monday, January 25, 2010

Manic Monday #198

Lisa’s Manic Monday #198



If you could only have one section of the bookstore to visit, which section would it be?

The SiFi/Fantasy section

If you could only subscribe to one publication for the rest of your life, what would it be?
OK, OK…I’m geeky. It has and will be Science News. I first started to subscribe to it back in my college days. I use to get PC Photo, but they had the same articles over and over again.

What activity always makes you lose track of time?
Photograph, as I have said many times in memes, I can lose track of time were easily and get lost in the view finder.

3 comments:

  1. I hate when magazines run the same articles or the same types of articles over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are opposites when it comes to books and magazines! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's interesting that you chose Science News, because that wouldn't even come close to my choice of reading material. I don't think I'd understand half of it! We won't crowd the same space in the bookstore, lol!
    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete