Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #160

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #160

ffi

1. You have a chance to _make things right, only once in life_.
2. _I wish I was on a warm tropical beach_ right now!
3. There is a _large spider crawling on your shoulder_.
4. _You can pay the toll now_ and pay later.
5. It's time to _pay the piper_.
6. _The decision to hirer a band_ up in the air but _but we have to decide by next week_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the coffee house_, tomorrow my plans include _doing homework_ and Sunday, I want have to _do homework_! (I have read 5 chapters by Tuesday + work on my Independent Studies class project)

6 comments:

  1. I like your #2 answer! Hapyp Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely be creeped out if I had a large spider on my shoulder. (Shudder.) However, your answer to number two was certainly more delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tropical beach sounds nice... Mmmm sunshine! Sounds like you have a lot of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you will be busy this weekend. goodluck on your homework and those 5 chapters that you need to read
    My Friday Fill-ins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ewww on the spider!

    Good luck with the 5 chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on #2 and #3 made me look and look again *shudder*

    ReplyDelete