Saturday, January 02, 2010

The Beautiful Blogger Award


I was just awarded the Beautiful Blogger award from Staci at “Femulate.” I am honored that she thought of me and bestowed the award to me.

The award does come with the some responsibilities.

1. I must thank the person who bestowed this honor upon me.

2. Copy the award and place it on my blog.

3. Link to the bestowers’ site.

4. Enumerate seven interesting things about yourself. Here they are:

* I am retired

* I am going back to college for my Master’s degree and I am having a blast going back to college at my age.

* I graduated from college in ’74 after many years of trying to get through college.

* I graduated from high school in ‘67

* All my life I lived in the same small town and grew up only a mile from where I live now.

* I dreamed of owning a sailboat and cursing the coast of Maine in the summers.

* I transitioned on June 30, 2007 at 11:00AM and I was laid-off from work after 28 years on June 30, 2007 at 11:00AM.

5. Nominate seven bloggers that you find beautiful.
Here I’ll break the rules and nominate only one blogger, I nominate Kwizgiver at "What if this is as good as it gets?" She is a beautiful person who is so accepting of others

2 comments:

  1. I am truly touched! Thank you for the honor. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray, it's always nice to know we're appreciated. WTG :o)

    ReplyDelete