1. When you write on your blog, are you more often trying to entertain, inform or persuade?
Yes. Actually I try to do all three. I like doing memes because they are fun and entertaining and I write about social justice issues to inform and persuade.
2. Do you feel you’re successful most of the time?
Yes, I think that I have enlighten a number of people to the issues and injustices that trans-people face every day.
3. Do you consider yourself to be more bold online than in person, or the other way around?
About the same on the topics that I write about.
4. Who would be most embarrassed if they read your blog?
I try not to embarrass anyone.
5. Take the quiz: What Kind of Communicator Are You?
You Communicate Passionately
You speak from the heart. You can't separate your feelings from what you're saying, even in a professional context.
You tend to speak dramatically, with lots of passion and emotion. It's easy for you to get swept up in what you're saying.
You like to connect with people early on so that you can personalize what you are saying to them.
When you converse, you try to find common ground and harmony. Even if you disagree with someone, you try to emphasize where you agree.
6. What do you think the biggest change has been in your online writing in the past year?
I think that my grammar has improved a little bit.