Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday 9: White Christmas

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: White Christmas



1. If you live where you get winter weather, do you prefer your Christmas to be white? If you never see snow, do you wish for it?
It depends, when it snowed. If it snow early enough and the road are clear, then yes, but this year the weather forecast is for snow on Christmas day and I don’t want that to happen.

2. How many holiday cards did you receive from people you hadn't sent cards to, after the "mailing deadline?" Did you send a card anyway?
About 25 and yes, I will send some out late, if I get them after a deadline.

3. When the clock strikes Midnight on New Year's, will you be at home, at a party, or somewhere else?
Most likely home or a small private party because I not a big fan of going out to bars or restaurants.

4. Have you ever taken the keys and driven home a friend that you felt was too drunk to drive? If not, do you think you would attempt to if that situation ever arose?
No, I haven’t most of my friends do not drink heavily, but yes I would take their keys from them.

5. Tell us about a gift that you either bought or made for someone else that you wanted for yourself!
Jewelry, I also wanted to receive jewelry, but now I can.

6. What chores do you have left for the holidays?

My Christmas shopping

7. If you could buy one gift for yourself where money was not an obstacle, what would it be?
A new roof, because mine is starting to leak. :-(

8. What is one of your family’s favorite holiday traditions?
I don’t know if we have a holiday tradition other then the family all coming together for the holiday. My grandmother use to make all types of sweet breads for the holidays. My favorite was nut roll and poppy seed roll.

9. If you could give a fellow blogger a holiday gift, which would it be and what would you give them?
A new car, because they are always writing about car troubles and they shall remain nameless because I don’t want to spoil the surprise.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to get jewelery?
    Have a great Saturday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/12/easy-name-6-of-your-favorite-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your roof. That's a big bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll start saving for that roof. Is next year OK?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bud Weiser: it has to be, I had the leak plugged, but they tell I should get it done. It is 20 yo.

    ReplyDelete