Monday, December 07, 2009

Manic Monday #191

Lisa’s Manic Monday #191



If you could bring one character to life from your favorite book, who would it be?
I don’t know, I could think of a couple, someone from the Darkover or Honor Harrington series of books. Since I most read Science Fiction, it would a character from one of those books

Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?
Wow, when I think of cartoon characters I think of Goofy, Roadrunner, etc and I haven’t seen those in ages. I watched the Madagascar and Ice Age movies, but those characters I don’t resemble.

What vegetable do you most resemble?

I have no idea! Brussels sprouts, there I picked one.

Now, back to writing my term paper that I have been skillfully avoiding all day. Because I have no idea what to write to fill 12 pages, I'm at 8 pages and somehow I have to write another 4 pages and not have it sound like fluff.

3 comments:

  1. lol these questions were tough for me, too! Happy Monday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the questions... even though I had a tough time answering them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure do love your memes. I am very lazy about doing these, I must admit. Happy holidays, Diana!

    ReplyDelete