Thursday, November 12, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #150

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #150

ffi

1. The last band I saw live was _I forgot the name of the band, but it was a little folk band that played at the coffee house _.

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is _is being with the family_. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is _always done on the day before Christmas_.

4. Thoughts of _sugar plums_ fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear _a size 16_.

6. Bagpipes _sounds like cats being strangled_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending the _Transgender Day of Remembrance_, tomorrow my plans include _attending 1 Big Event_ and Sunday, I want to _rest and do some homework_!

6 comments:

  1. you make me laugh the way you describe bagpipes...
    My FTF entry

    ReplyDelete
  2. droolin over sugar plums too. Happy Friday, mine is up too. Check it out!

    Pls vote for my daughter ALTHEA INGRID S. BARON (#5 candidate) for the November Pinoy Smile of the Month. Click here to cast your vote. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats really one thing to look forward on big holidays like that, the family get together :)

    have fun on that big event!
    u may view mine if u have time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list, have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't like bagpipes eh?i enjoyed your list!have a good wekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like another busy weekend. And I wish I could wear a size 16, too. bah!

    ReplyDelete